Globe’s workforce are proud members of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters 814. Teamsters Local 814 was established in 1925 as a means to unionize New York’s professional movers, art handlers, warehousemen and race track workers. Our partnership with this long-standing union allows us to staff our projects with the most professional and highly trained workers in the industry.
benefit from union membership because:
- Every employee not only earns a living wage, but is also provided with fully sponsored healthcare, receives multiple retirement planning benefits, and full vacation packages.
- Union membership ensures job security – their rights as employees are not only protected, but they also have the flexibility to work for all companies that are signatory to the union.
benefit from hiring a union workforce because:
- You are guaranteed to have qualified professionals executing your move. All of our employees are fully vetted and average over 10 years of experience in the field.
- We are able to support the largest projects in NYC because of our access to qualified labor. While we employ 40 full time movers on a daily basis, we also have access to over 600 qualified professionals as needed.
- Labor Harmony will be guaranteed on your project site. We are the only commercial moving union that is affiliated with the NYC Central Labor Council & The NY State Building & Construction Trades Council of Greater New York. Because of this, we can not only work in any building, but we can coexist with any construction trades that may still be on your floor.
Our Contact Details