1 year ago today, NYC Economic Development Corp used Globe to relocate 600 staffers into 100,000 sq ft space at 1 Liberty Plaza.
NYCEDC entrusted Globe to relocate them into their brand-new space at 1 Liberty Plaza. This large-scale project required 3 phases, with each phase occurring over a weekend to ensure no loss in productivity for EDC employees. In order to provide a turnkey solution for the EDC team, Globe created, managed, and executed a comprehensive logistical plan for the entire project. This plan included:
- The liquidation of all remaining furniture at 110 Williams St.
- A complete data center relocation
- E-waste disposal services
- The laying of interior protection
- A full technology disconnect & reconnect
- A full pack and unpack of technology, storage rooms, and departments files
In addition to the above services, Globe relocated approximately 30 truckloads of inventory over the course of the 3 phases. Under the watchful eye of Globe’s most senior Project Managers and Foremen, the entire project was seamlessly executed, creating another very happy Globe client!Posted by Globe Moving Posted on 10 Aug